Friday, June 26, 2015

Cutiiestuff: An Interveiw

An Interview with Cutiiestuff


The only reason I am talking about Cutiiestuff is because a HUGE FEUD involving her has been ALL OVER USA Moviestarplanet!! If you hadn't heard it we have the details! I even (sort of) got an interview her! I asked her if it was okay if i asked her some questions for my new blog she said whatever so i wrote down her exact words HERE WE GO hopefully we can get answers from RichKid1228 the other end of the fight!

Me: So what EXACTLY happened, that started the blow-out?
Cutiiestuff:  Basically, I called her out because she had a "rare shop" she had a whole bunch of in store clothes and one rare! She was asking for ULTRA rares like, Duckies,Party Curls, and             Up-towns which IS A HUGE SCAM! So on her Guest book I called her a scammer. But i only said 3 times, i never spammed her.
Me: So YOU caused the argument?
Cutiiestuff: No. She messaged me calling me dumb, saying i will never get into college and just
terribly rude things. She made an artbook straight up lying about what happned spamed my guest book wich i never deleted along with the other hate mail. I did delete some though. So she had people right TERRIBLY mean things on guest book when they got the ENTIRE wrong side of the story.
And my friend totally agreed with her and I made a youtube video showing my veiwers they message and they other hateful lies. 
Me: Is that why you are quitting moviestarplanet?
Cutiiestuff: Yes, I heard from friends she is quitting but I dont know I never bothered to look honestly I dont really care..  And I`m quitting not only  because of her but beacuse all the hateful messages i am receiving and I just cant take it is just WAY too much for me too deal with.


So thats all we discussed. Add me: USAMSPWIKIOFFICAL

No comments:

Post a Comment